As companies grow and seek to develop new business models and create new revenue streams, they need a simple, flexible way to manage their software investments. They want to deploy on-premises, in the cloud, and in hybrid environments, on their schedule and budget. That’s where the Cisco Enterprise Agreement comes into play. Cisco EA gives your organization a simple and flexible way to access Cisco software, all from a single enterprise-wide agreement.
How Do You Know If You Qualify?
- Are you planning to grow in the next 3 or 5 years (up to 20% growth)?
- Is your budget for software purchases and renewals less than $99,000 for the next three-year period?
- Are you experiencing challenges managing software licensing, from optimal asset management to navigating contract terms to identifying and resolving compliance issues?
- Do you lack visibility into your licensing agreements?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, that means that you qualify for Cisco EA.
The next time your licensing or subscription renewals are nearing their expiration date, reach out to a Connection Account Manager. They can help you identify the value that Cisco EA can bring to your company.
Cisco EA is designed to encourage customers to grow by providing a 20% growth allowance. Software can be licensed for a three- or five-year term. The price is fixed at the beginning of the term, so you know what your cost will be every year. This provides predictability and helps you manage your budget.
Simple and Cost Savings
You know that EAs simplify licensing management with one agreement for your entire worldwide organization. Buying your software licenses through a Cisco EA costs less than the á la carte method.
Flexibility and Visibility
Using the online portal, you will have full visibility across your enterprise. You will be able to see what licenses have been purchased, have been deployed, and are due for renewal. You can add and deploy licenses whenever needed and transfer licenses from existing hardware to new hardware.
The Cisco Enterprise Agreement covers several products and support services for collaboration, Cisco ONE™ Software for infrastructure, and security. Customers can choose a combination and or a single agreement for all products and services.
- Collaboration: Cisco Spark™ Flex Plan, Cisco Unified Communications Suite, Cisco Meeting Server add-on Suite, Cisco WebEx® On-Premises Suite, among others
- Infrastructure: Cisco’s flagship infrastructure and data center technologies delivered through Cisco ONE Software suites: Switching, Wireless, WAN, Data Center Networking, and Data Center Cloud and Compute
- Security: Email Security Suite, Cloud and Web Security Suite, Policy and Visibility Suite, and Security Essentials Suite