Join Us at HIMSS18 in Las Vegas!

There’s a Lot Going on in the Connection Booth

Connection

The 2018 Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) Conference and Exhibition is just around the corner in Las Vegas, and the Connection team is excited to be part of it. Each year, more than 40,000 professionals gather at HIMSS to share ideas about the future of how information within the healthcare industry is gathered, computed, and shared.

Each time I go to HIMSS, I like to plan ahead so I get the most out of the industry expertise that’s on tap. I’m especially interested in conversations about Microsoft upgrades and licensing this year, as well as infrastructure and data centers, security and NIST regulations, and the merging of healthcare and the Internet of things (IoT). If you’re also putting together your HIMSS18 game plan, I recommend highlighting Booth #3828. Here are some of the expert-led sessions you’ll want to be sure to catch:

➤ Navigating the New Microsoft Technology and Licensing Landscape

➤ Workspace ONE: Secure Access Enables the Modern Clinical Workspace

➤ The Healthcare Threat Challenge

➤ Healthcare (Un)interrupted: Mission-critical Services in the Age of Superstorms and Ransomware

➤ Mobility Is Shaping Digital Transformation in Healthcare

➤ Bring Your Digital Signage Vision to Life

Believe me, I know time is in short supply when it comes to HIMSS, and that’s why these sessions are particularly valuable. They get right to the point and offer keen insight into the technology and services that are reshaping how healthcare organizations operate and enabling better patient care.

When we’re not presenting, we also really love to chat about this stuff. Stop by Booth #3828 anytime to talk one-on-one with experts who have their fingers on the pulse of HIT. (Here’s an interactive map to help you find us.) We’ll be showcasing a full suite of healthcare technology solutions as well as sharing exciting developments in the long-term and post-acute care (LTPAC) sector. Plus, be on the lookout for some big announcements taking place at the Connection booth during the event.

See you at the show!

© PC CONNECTION, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.