Connection Announces the 2023 IT Superhero Awards

Connection

We are proud to announce that Connection will host the third annual IT Superhero Awards! The awards program recognizes IT professionals, nominated by their colleagues, for going above and beyond the call of duty to save the day for their team. We need your help to reward these IT Superheroes with an award and option to attend the Connection Technology Summit in Las Vegas, NV—winners will receive complimentary travel, hotel, and event admission. Submit your nomination today!

There are five award categories:

Best Team Leader (Leads to success, inspires others to greatness)

Best Rookie (A fresh IT pro who performs like a seasoned pro)

Best Catch (Made an amazing save, big or small, that averted disaster)

Best Superpower (Capable of performing astonishing feats, no matter the deadline)

Most Unshakeable (Always calm, patient, and focused in the face of IT chaos)

A grand-prize winner, chosen from the 5 category winners, will be named the Ultimate IT Superhero!

At the presentation of last year’s awards, Patrick McGee—who was named the 2022 Ultimate IT Superhero—said, “It’s an incredible honor to be nominated by my team for this award. I’m completely humbled. I think their response to the IT Superheroes Awards program speaks volumes about the culture of our team—always positive, supportive, and looking for ways to lift others up. They’re the true superheroes. Without their dedication and hard work, we wouldn’t get anything done!”

The IT Superhero Awards program is open to IT professionals from organizations of all sizes and industries, spanning startups to large enterprises across all vertical markets. Category winners will be announced at the first Connection Technology Summit in Orlando, FL on September 14, 2023 and the Ultimate IT Superhero will be announced at the second Summit in Las Vegas, NV on October 19, 2023. Read the full press release for complete details.

Nominations for the 2023 IT Superhero Awards are due August 18, 2023submit yours today!

© PC CONNECTION, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.