We Are Now an MSP for Microsoft 365

Carrie Pecoraro
M365 Managed Services

Recently, Connection introduced our Managed Services offering for Microsoft 365 to complement our Azure Managed Services Provider (MSP) offering—an event I have been eagerly anticipating for some time. In fact, leading up to the announcement, I was working very closely with a small non-profit that had no established IT person, let alone an IT department, and I couldn’t help but think that this customer would find great value in our managed services.

You might wonder what managed services are in the Microsoft 365 space, what the value is to these services, and who would benefit from them most.

COVID-19 propelled our world into a hybrid model. Shopping online became more relevant than ever before, restaurants offered more take-out, and people found gig jobs based heavily in new technology. With all these changes, Teams and Microsoft 365 took center stage in providing solutions for employees everywhere to work from anywhere. The applications in Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365, Power Apps, and third-party apps that you connect to through your Microsoft 365 subscription need to be configured to your specific business for your employees. You need security and compliance tools but might not have the skills or resources—not to mention time—to keep everything running smoothly. If you find yourself struggling to manage your IT environment in this new hybrid era, you might need a skilled managed services provider on your side.

Why Connection?

As a managed services provider, we have a team of experts who are available 24×7 to help deploy, monitor, and secure your modern workplace environment to make sure you are taking advantage of all the features of your subscription purchases, while keeping an eye on your environment to make sure that any threats or risks are identified, addressed, and eradicated as quickly as possible.

Our team is available to answer questions and handle any issues that arise, regardless of the hour or day of the week. We can assist with setting up a new environment and assigning licenses to users, configuring the specific settings you want for different users or user groups, and taking full advantage of the communication and collaboration tools within Microsoft Teams. We can also set data retention policies as well as manage Intune device management policies.  

Could I Benefit from Connection’s Managed Services for Microsoft 365?

Any customer could benefit, but just how these services would make a difference depends on the size and scope of your environment and what your goals are. A small customer like the one I was working with that might be operating with one person managing the entire technological infrastructure would benefit insofar as they would have a team behind them to help guide them through securing and personalizing their environment for their individual needs. This customer may be new to the cloud or could use some guidance, suggestions, or even just an extra hand with the day-to-day tasks.

A mid-sized or larger customer could also find value in having the mundane tasks handled elsewhere so they can focus their energy on more important tasks and projects to further their business goals rather than getting caught in the weeds of monitoring for viruses, malware, or even internal policy violations that put their company’s data at risk.

With all the news of bad actors today, it can’t hurt to have a trusted team by your side to keep your company secure while you sleep.

If you’re interested in learning more, please reach out to your Connection Account Manager today.

Carrie shares her expertise in Microsoft licensing for state and local government, and education. In her free time, Carrie enjoys concerts, football, and traveling.

© PC CONNECTION, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.