Have you ever attended a hybrid meeting? What was your experience like? For many of us, our experience with hybrid meetings has been subpar. When you attend hybrid meetings in person, you must be cognizant of speaking loudly enough for remote attendees to hear you. More than likely, you’re also trying to actively involve these same remote attendees. For those of us who regularly attend hybrid meetings as a remote member, however, there’s a good chance our experiences have been even more challenging. It can be hard to tell who is speaking, voices are mumbled, and if somebody is writing on a physical whiteboard, you can forget about being able to see it. There is also a certain amount of FOMO—Fear of Missing Out—that goes along with attending hybrid meetings remotely.
The goal of Microsoft Teams Rooms is to change this narrative. Teams Rooms takes the Teams platform you already know and love and brings it to your in-person conference room. Standard conference rooms were designed for the people in the room, where Teams Rooms are designed for everybody in the meeting. This means that everybody has a seat at the table, no matter where they are sitting.
Microsoft Teams Rooms Solutions
- Teams Rooms Basic: Microsoft Teams Rooms Basic provides a core hybrid meeting experience to organizations that purchase a certified Microsoft Teams Rooms System at no additional cost. The Basic option includes scheduling, joining meetings, content sharing, and collaborative white boarding, as well as basic security and management capabilities right out-of-the-box.
- Teams Rooms Pro: Teams Rooms Pro includes all the core features available in Teams Rooms Basic, plus enhanced in-room meeting experiences such as intelligent audio and video, multiscreen support, and a full set of device management capabilities. Teams Rooms Pro is the recommended license for enterprise customers and smaller organizations with larger room counts or more advanced needs.
- Signature Teams Rooms: For the ultimate Teams Rooms experience, a Signature Teams Room is your answer. A Signature Teams Room is a comprehensive hybrid meeting solution, designed with next-generation room standards. This delivers an elevated hybrid meeting experience, making collaboration easier and interactions even more engaging and inclusive across your meeting spaces. Signature Teams Rooms are designed around two key goals:
- Everyone in the meeting feels included, represented and productive.
- Connections feel natural and immersive.
What does this look like? In medium and large spaces, a curved table encircles the AV equipment stack and faces a large, 21:9 aspect ratio display to foster more immersive connections with remote participants. For smaller rooms, a gumdrop or guitar pick-shaped table helps to achieve that same degree of face-to-face engagement.
Teams Rooms Solutions at Connection
If you are looking to improve your hybrid meetings experience, attending the Connection Hybrid Meetings and Rooms Workshop is your first step. This workshop is designed to showcase hybrid meetings through the art of the possible immersive experiences, use case design, and deep-dive planning. At the end of the workshop, you can expect actionable recommendations and next steps to deploy and adopt Microsoft Teams Rooms in your environment. Interested in learning more about this workshop? Contact your Account Team today!