When Connection employees clock in each day, you can expect an entire company ready to go above and beyond for our customers. The IT Staffing Team is no exception, from our Staffing BDMs to our IT Focused Recruitment team. We are vigorous and determined to deliver top tier talent to your organization.
In the extremely competitive and fast-paced market of IT staffing, we are relentless and strategic when we search for the talent to fill our customers’ mission-critical roles. On average, candidates receive 3–5 offers prior to their final decision on which to accept. With candidates in such high demand, it’s crucial to work with a team that is in the trenches daily to help uncover the talent your organization needs.
What to Expect from Our Team:
- First-class talent acquisition: Our team is seasoned and understands the IT business in depth, including market trends.
- Quality over quantity: You will receive candidates who only possess the skillset you need. We don’t have a “dart board” approach. You will save time and effort by only viewing quality candidates.
- Extreme ownership: From sourcing, vetting candidates, and presenting and scheduling interviews—all the way to extending offers and handling timecards (for contract/contract-to-hire roles)—we own every step of the process.
- Nationwide expertise: We have filled positions in all 50 states, from challenging rural areas to overly competitive urban locations. Our team has contacts that have likely worked jobs in your area.
- No upfront cost or fees: When you work with our team, we don’t charge any fees upfront. You don’t pay until you select a candidate from us.
- End User Support: Helpdesk Technician, Desktop Support, IT Support Specialist, Tier I, II, and III Support Engineer, IT Specialist, IT Technician, IT Coordinator
- Network Infrastructure: Network Administrator, Network Architect, Network Engineer, Cloud Architect, Cloud Administrator, Database Administrator, Systems Administrator, Security Engineer/Analyst
- Application Development: Application Developer, Programmer/ Analyst, Software Architect, Software Developer, Software Engineer, Software QA, Web Developer
What Our Customers Have to Say
“I’ve had the pleasure of working with the IT Staffing Team at Connection for the past 14+ years. Initially, the relationship was solely a supplier of computer equipment and professional technical services and consultation. Over the past 10 years, while serving in management, I’ve relied on Connection for IT Staffing. I have hub offices across the country and having Connection as a business partner to validate and prescreen candidates is vital. Connection has always presented us with quality professionals.”–Balfour Beatty Construction, a leader in the commercial construction space
“We have been using Connection for our IT staffing needs for over five years, and we have had nothing but the best service when it comes to quality, availability, and selection of candidates. It’s been extremely easy to provide our requirements and get an extremely fast turnaround for our needs.”–Proquest, LLC, a global information-content and technology company
Challenging Market, Challenging Times
It’s no secret that the IT staffing market is as competitive as it’s ever been, and it’s even more challenging to find targeted skillsets. Let us do the digging for you and take the pressure off while you maintain your focus on your day-to-day responsibilities. Rest assured, your Connection IT Staffing Team is devoted and takes each position on as if it were our own. When you land the top tier candidate for your position, you win, and we win.Ready to find the right skilled candidates to fill your IT positions? Contact us today!