Microsoft sponsored AI podcast parts I and II with Jamal Khan. Both episodes together together kicking off our AI series focusing on AI, Machine Learning and their effects on CySec, national infrastructure, the job market and much more.
- Fact vs. Fiction and the data explosion.
- Democratization of toolsets: Tremendous advantages for developers to streamline process and development time.
- Microsoft AZURE ML Studio is an amazing working environment for developers. What was historically a difficult undertaking now saves hours and produces more efficient results and reporting. The studio leverages AI technology and simplifies the process.
- Learn the pace at which the AI and machine learning are growing and how it will impact the job market.
- How nations are building capabilities in this space.
Host: Penny Conway
Guest: Jamal Khan, President of Global Digital and eCommerce Marketing for Connection.
Listen to more TechSperience podcasts
Read Next How a Modern Device Proved I Am More Productive Working RemotelyEpisode 41 – The coming of the Cyber War and the role Artificial Intelligence is playingGame-based Learning and Gamification: Blurring the Lines in the Microsoft-based ClassroomCloud Computing in Healthcare Is Having Its “Day in the Sun”Microsoft Surface Updates